Bids & Requests for Proposals (RFP)
Subscribe to email notification of open requests for bids and proposals.
The City of Burnsville posts information regarding current advertisements for bids, and the results from previous bids on QuestCDN.
Requests for Proposal
Southcross/Portland Avenue Land Sale
Download Request for Proposal (Amended June 22, 2020)
The City of Burnsville is seeking developers to submit formal offers for an approximately 2.32-acre parcel at the NE corner of Southcross Drive and Portland Avenue in Burnsville, Minnesota 55337 (Parcel ID Number 02-03000-86-020).
Proposers are required to submit one (1) electronic proposal.
Proposal Due Date: Monday, July 20 at 4:30 p.m.
Related Documents: (Amended June 28, 2020)
The City of Burnsville follows Minnesota State Statute in regard to bidding requirements for municipal contracts. The current statute states:
- Bid amounts of $175,000
- The City of Burnsville is required to use a formal, sealed and competitive bidding process per the State of Minnesota's Uniform Municipal contracting Law Chapter 471.345.
- Bid amounts of less than $175,000
- A formal bid is not required.
- Local governments must receive at least two quotes.
- City may still choose to use formal sealed and competitive bidding process at its discretion.
- Small Purchases
- City of Burnsville departments are authorized to make small purchases up to $4,999.
The City of Burnsville's policy is to provide equal opportunities to contractors and subcontractors in the purchase of products and services.
Alternative Dissemination of Bids & Requests
This page is maintained as an alternative means to disperse public requests for bids, requests for proposals and requests for information per Minnesota State Statutes 331A.03 Subd. 3. Alternative dissemination of bids and requests.